STEP 01: Dee will be in touch with you via e-mail or phone prior to your arrival in TCI.
STEP 02: Meet with you upon your arrival to collect and verify all documents.
STEP 03: Make certain all documents are notarized.
STEP 04: Have documents couriered to Grand Turk.
STEP 05: Upon arrival in Grand Turk, have documents personally picked up and delivered to the office of the Registrar General.
STEP 06: Make certain all necessary fees are paid.
STEP 07: After the Registrar General gives approval to marry;have it personally picked up and delivered to Dee.
STEP 08: Make certain approval is granted prior to commencement of marriage ceremony.
STEP 09: After completion of ceremony, have marriage certificate signed and witnessed, then couriered to Grand Turk and personally picked up and hand-delivered to the office of the Registrar General for registration.
STEP 10: After registration of marriage certificate, an original is personally obtained at the office of the Registrar General and delivered to Dee.
STEP 11: Immediately, upon receipt of the original marriage certificate, Dee hand delivers it to the couple, or if they have already left the islands, have it mailed to them.
The Turks and Caicos (TCI) is an archipelago of 40 islands located 575 miles south of Miami, Flordia.
1. The TCI are British dependent territories.
2. The island of Grand Turk is the nation’s capital,while Providenciales is the country’s business capital.
3. The combined land mass of TCI’s 40 islands is approx. 2.5 times the size of Washington D.C. and boasts a total of 230 miles of beautiful beach front.
4. It is one of the most sought after dive destinations considering it is home to the world’s third largest coral reef system.
5. The TCI was Bermudian in 1766, Bahamian in 1799 and Jamaican in 1848, before it became a British Crown Colony in 1973.
6. The name Turks is derived from the indigenous Turk’s Head ‘fez’ cactus.
7. The name Caicos is derived from the Lucayan term ‘caya hico’, which means string of islands.
8. A hot spot for “honeymooners”.
For more information, please visit the link at TurksAndCaicosTourism.com.
Original documents to be presented in person are: